SEG Systems Frequently Asked Questions
What does SEG stand for?
What is the benefit of an SEG frame?
The top 8 benefits of SEG frames are:
- Seamless Art
- Minimal Wall Prep
- Easy Installation
- Lightweight Frames
- No Glare
- Environmentally Stable
- Read more…
What types of SEG frames are there? Do they have to be mounted on a wall?
With 92 extrusions available, our SEG frames come in all shapes and sizes. They can be single or double sided, customized to any 2D or 3D shape, and scaled to any size.
What kind of accessories can I add to an SEG frame?
Our frames can be enhanced with a variety of 3D lettering and merchandising accessories. We offer 12+ solutions for 3D lettering and logos, both lit and non-lit. With modern technology, your letters can be made from aluminum, plastic, wood, and LEDs.
Our merchandiser display accessories include product glorifiers, floating shelving, and slat walls. We also offer a variety of accessories for freestanding frames with the option of mounts, stock feet, shaped feet, rolling feet, and baseplates. View more…
What should I consider when purchasing a lightbox?
There are 4 major variables to consider when buying a lightbox:
- Size– the size of the lightbox will determine which lighting solutions will work best with the frame. Ex: a larger lightbox means more distance that the light must travel.
- Brightness– the brightness of the environment will determine if the lightbox should be half-lit or full-lit. Adjusting the brightness of a lightbox can enhance the aesthetic of your space.
- Single or Double Sided– the location of the lightbox will determine if it needs to be double or single sided. Ex: if you want a bright window display, a double-sided full-lit lightbox will probably be the best solution to enhance both in-store and curb appeal
- Cost– the cost of the lightbox will be determined by the size, lighting solution, accessories, and more. Considering these additions, with their cost in mind, will help determine what solution is best for you! Learn more…
What are SEG Systems’ capabilities?
What are SEG Systems’ lighting options?
What are the benefits of using SEG Systems’ products in my retail space?
More than a frame
- Design displays with unique shapes, sizes, & textures
- Modular without construction
Custom merchandising displays
- Create a display that fits your product perfectly
- Solve problems with our custom solutions
- Elevate your brand
- Generate additional footprint
What is SEG Systems’ process?
First, we’ll talk through what you’re looking for and design the perfect solution for your brand.
Our estimating team will price out the design and send it over to the engineering team- they will ensure that your project is ready for production.
Then, you’ll be paired with one of our dedicated project managers that will oversee your project through every step of its journey.
In the shop, we’ll cut and clean the frames, add lighting, and insert graphics. All frames are tested in-house by our quality control team, guaranteeing that your project is exactly as designed.
After that, the final product will be packaged in custom boxes or crates and then shipped out.
Last step is installation- most of our frames can be assembled at an associate level, but we also offer professional installation for more complex projects! Read more…
How can I revamp my creative strategy at tradeshows and events?
Create an environment
- Floor to ceiling branding
- Conference rooms & photo ops
- Integrated technology
- Digital and virtual experiences
- Modular to fit without construction
- Conceal products in hidden storage
Promote sustainability & safety
- Reusable and built to last
- Safety barriers and efficient flow
What is a modular display?
Modular displays are merchandising solutions that are flexible and maximize functionality. Our symphony collection offers the option to resize your shop-in-shop, pop-up shop, or merchandising display to be larger or smaller, depending on the size of the retail or tradeshow space. Additionally, these displays are reusable and built to last due to their rearrangeable layouts and exchangeable graphics. Learn more…
How can I upgrade the appearance and functionality of my office space, showroom, or athletic complex?
- Enhance aesthetics with unique shapes and textures
- Integrate technology and digital features
- Create a mood with programmable lighting
- Rearrange your space with modular cubicles
- Replace graphics with easy-install prints
Fill open space
- Showcase products with pedestals and display cases
- Utilize blank hallways
- Separate spaces with room dividers
What are the benefits of working with SEG Systems?
Our greatest asset (besides our people) is our diverse offerings of products and services that allows us to offer our customer a customized solution.
As an in-house manufacturer, we are able to give our customers quick and accurate estimates, integrated production capabilities, and the ability to follow the entire process: from inception to installation.
Further, we have both domestic and international manufacturing and sourcing capabilities, giving our partners the ultimate flexibility and assurances for hitting deadlines and getting the price they need.
In summary, the greatest advantage in working with SEG, as your custom manufacturer, is that we can look at the entire project holistically and approach the project from not only a brand image, but from a structurally sound design with a multi-viewpoint lens.
We would love to work with you! Contact us today to get started.